Welcome to Tasmania's only current bmx dedicated forum website 'Tascene'.
Tascene is dedicated to the bmx community of Tasmania, allowing riders to chat, organise, show-off and of course buy and sell.
Tascene is rider owned and operated and we want you to help develop and contribute to the website and help make this website your own.
Tascene is designed to give bmx in Tassie a home in order to grow.
Please join up and have a gander around our forum.

Then, go ride your bmx.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Tas BMX magazine!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
spasscarrot

PostSubject: Re: Tas BMX magazine!!!!!   Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:18 am

around 4 weeks lad!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooperFP

PostSubject: Re: Tas BMX magazine!!!!!   Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:25 am

What is this "focalpoint is cool for you south dudes" We have (and still are) open for contributions and have had plenty of Tas contribution over the years from the likes of Sam and Toby Orchard etc.. I am prety offended to see that said on a forum I was about to do an interview with in the next issue,s o I come on here for ideas and see that.

thanks.
Back to top Go down
do_a_skid

PostSubject: Re: Tas BMX magazine!!!!!   Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:19 am

no comprende, focalpoint is rad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spasscarrot

PostSubject: Re: Tas BMX magazine!!!!!   Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:15 pm

cooperFP wrote:
What is this "focalpoint is cool for you south dudes" We have (and still are) open for contributions and have had plenty of Tas contribution over the years from the likes of Sam and Toby Orchard etc.. I am prety offended to see that said on a forum I was about to do an interview with in the next issue,s o I come on here for ideas and see that.

thanks.

email sent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dave

PostSubject: Re: Tas BMX magazine!!!!!   Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:48 am

cooperFP wrote:

thanks.

nothing against focal point bro! its sweeet. we stuggle to get hold of any coppies down here and theres more riders than the usual featured riders
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Tas BMX magazine!!!!!   Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:07 am

Dave wrote:
cooperFP wrote:

thanks.

nothing against focal point bro! its sweeet. we stuggle to get hold of any coppies down here and theres more riders than the usual featured riders

True that! there are definately a decent hand ful of guys that shred here that do not get much coverage compared to the normal guys that get featured...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
robert bennett

PostSubject: Re: Tas BMX magazine!!!!!   Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:14 am

cooperFP wrote:

thanks.
focal point is sick, i guess it is more our fault for being to lazy to actually ask you if you are keen for some tassie coverage

sorry if we offended you man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tas BMX magazine!!!!!   

Back to top Go down

Tas BMX magazine!!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3