Welcome to Tasmania's only current bmx dedicated forum website 'Tascene'.
Tascene is dedicated to the bmx community of Tasmania, allowing riders to chat, organise, show-off and of course buy and sell.
Tascene is rider owned and operated and we want you to help develop and contribute to the website and help make this website your own.
Tascene is designed to give bmx in Tassie a home in order to grow.
Please join up and have a gander around our forum.

Then, go ride your bmx.



 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 I have a problem...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MAD_DOG

avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2010-10-05

PostSubject: I have a problem...   Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:54 pm

Well, just last night, my girlfriend called me up. She sounded worried and I was like, well, babycakes, what's wrong?

She just said nothing and tried to make small talk, but I still didn't get it. Then she said she wanted to break up with me and I was all like, well nah. Let's not do that.
I'm just so worried, she's not returning my texts and without her love, I have nothing in life now Sad

So I went looking on the internet for some outsider friends, and I found you guys.
What should I do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mitch

avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2010-02-03
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem...   Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:56 am

grow a set.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/miitcht
Dave

avatar

Posts : 231
Join date : 2010-02-03
Age : 24
Location : tylers house

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem...   Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:12 pm

HAHAHAHAAAA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MAD_DOG

avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2010-10-05

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem...   Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:26 pm

Guys, I'm being dead serious. I need some help.

And this comment 'grow a set'.

What do you mean exactly?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
robert bennett

avatar

Posts : 428
Join date : 2010-02-02
Age : 24
Location : hobart

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem...   Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:30 pm

a set of army men to fight your girl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mitch

avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2010-02-03
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem...   Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:46 am

army men with balls. who dont bitch and moan
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/miitcht
do_a_skid

avatar

Posts : 490
Join date : 2010-02-01

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem...   Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:04 am

are you real?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joshe

avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem...   Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:36 am

mad dog, think you should live up to the name, go out to her house, in your two tone vl,wear your wife beater grab a slab on vb and make her learn you real good,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jerry

avatar

Posts : 105
Join date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem...   Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:31 pm

yeah josh knows the ways of romance, listen to him!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dave

avatar

Posts : 231
Join date : 2010-02-03
Age : 24
Location : tylers house

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem...   Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:12 pm

josh should have his own thread where people can ask for advise Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MAD_DOG

avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2010-10-05

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem...   Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:25 pm

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Josh, you really know how to charm the ladies, aye? Maybe we should hang out sometime cunt.

Do you go to EC much? I'll travel out there and meet you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joshe

avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem...   Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:41 pm

MAD_DOG wrote:
Thanks for the feedback guys!

Josh, you really know how to charm the ladies, aye? Maybe we should hang out sometime cunt.

Do you go to EC much? I'll travel out there and meet you
most certainly do, oh sure do,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dave

avatar

Posts : 231
Join date : 2010-02-03
Age : 24
Location : tylers house

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem...   Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:54 pm

carefull josh, could be a pedo discised as Mad_Dog S:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
do_a_skid

avatar

Posts : 490
Join date : 2010-02-01

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem...   Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:03 am

cunt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MAD_DOG

avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2010-10-05

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem...   Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:34 pm

What are you trying to say do_a_skid?

Also, I got a mongoose bike the other day, it's sick. I got a gold headset and a 42 tooth sprocket. I can do mad airs, I might upload a vid sometime.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
london chronic



Posts : 54
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 25
Location : newtown

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem...   Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:16 am

Mad_dog up load pics of yo phat airs and send them to your bitch then if that fails jump in the xr8 wagon go to bws grab a 30 can block o red bitter head to her place and show her a real man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ryzu

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-07-07
Location : hobarto

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem...   Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:52 pm

MAD_DOG wrote:
Well, just last night, my girlfriend called me up. She sounded worried and I was like, well, babycakes, what's wrong?

She just said nothing and tried to make small talk, but I still didn't get it. Then she said she wanted to break up with me and I was all like, well nah. Let's not do that.
I'm just so worried, she's not returning my texts and without her love, I have nothing in life now Sad

So I went looking on the internet for some outsider friends, and I found you guys.
What should I do?


troll.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joshe

avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem...   Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:53 pm

ryzu wrote:
MAD_DOG wrote:
Well, just last night, my girlfriend called me up. She sounded worried and I was like, well, babycakes, what's wrong?

She just said nothing and tried to make small talk, but I still didn't get it. Then she said she wanted to break up with me and I was all like, well nah. Let's not do that.
I'm just so worried, she's not returning my texts and without her love, I have nothing in life now Sad

So I went looking on the internet for some outsider friends, and I found you guys.
What should I do?


troll.
no shit.,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spasscarrot

avatar

Posts : 174
Join date : 2010-05-11
Location : Kramerica

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem...   Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:31 am

some quality reading here guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MAD_DOG

avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2010-10-05

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem...   Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:40 pm

What's a troll?

Seriously though, I was with my girlfriend last night and we got into an arguement.
Then she stormed out and left me all alone. The most alone I've ever been.

I don't feel very maddog now Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ryzu

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-07-07
Location : hobarto

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem...   Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:15 pm

joshe wrote:
ryzu wrote:
MAD_DOG wrote:
Well, just last night, my girlfriend called me up. She sounded worried and I was like, well, babycakes, what's wrong?

She just said nothing and tried to make small talk, but I still didn't get it. Then she said she wanted to break up with me and I was all like, well nah. Let's not do that.
I'm just so worried, she's not returning my texts and without her love, I have nothing in life now Sad

So I went looking on the internet for some outsider friends, and I found you guys.
What should I do?


troll.
no shit.,
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacko

avatar

Posts : 164
Join date : 2010-02-02
Age : 24
Location : norchy

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem...   Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:03 pm

yeahh josh settle down, were all friends here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
do_a_skid

avatar

Posts : 490
Join date : 2010-02-01

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem...   Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:08 am

Jacko wrote:
yeahh josh settle down, were all friends here

no shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacko

avatar

Posts : 164
Join date : 2010-02-02
Age : 24
Location : norchy

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem...   Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:16 am

cunt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
do_a_skid

avatar

Posts : 490
Join date : 2010-02-01

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem...   Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:40 am

GETATMEDOG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I have a problem...   

Back to top Go down
 
I have a problem...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Trunk Lid Release Problem
» K100 starting problem
» Rear Hatch Problem
» Electronic distributor install problem
» HORN problem

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anything Goes-
Jump to: